Google Webmaster :So you have a blog or Website Setup Recently . Now it's Time to Spread your Content around the world and Start getting Organic Traffic . Google Webmaster / Google Search Console is a Webmaster place Where you can Submit your Site sitemap . After Submitting your Sitemap to Google webmaster, Googlebot or Crawler Will Crawl and Index your Site Content in Google database . When Someone Search for a particular Things on Google Search Engine , if it is present in Site Google then will show you page and that how people will come to know your site and Slowly you will start getting hug Traffic to your site. Like Google Webmaster there are many other Search Engine like Bing Search Engine , Yandex Search Engine etc. which we will Discuss in our next post . So Today let's submit your blog to Google .
Steps To Submit Your Site To Google :
- First Goto Google Search Console Page
- Now Here Click on Add Property and Then a pop-up Box will appear , there type your Site Full URL including both www and http. See the image below.
- Click on Add
- Now You have to Verify Your Site , This verification is to Verify that You are the Owner of this particular site.
- Now Verify Using any of the Options Available , I would Recommend you to Use either Domain Name Provider or HTML Tag , In HTML Tag Verification You just have to Copy the Verification Code and Paste it on Your Site Template just Below head tag but before body tag .
- Now Simply Click On Verify
- Ok So now site url submitted , Then next is to Submit the Sitemap of the Site , To Submit Sitemap Click on Sitemap Option -> Test/add Sitemap . Enter your Sitemap as shown in below image and Click on Submit